• a CV
• a motivation letter
• at least two letters of recommendation
• an indication of language proficiency: English and French (for applicants from abroad)
• documentation of candidate’s work. All supports are acceptable but must remain synthetic: 20 pages maximum for images and text, 10 minutes maximum for sound or video.
• a response to the theme. (The work submitted by the applicant may be artistic or scientific in nature. All forms will be accepted but must include digital and synthetic aids 10 pages maximum for images and text, 10 minutes maximum for sound or video):
‘Staging territories? Landscape, groundscape, underground’
Dossiers will be submitted by 30th May 2015. These must be submitted by e-mail and post.
• postal adress: Sciences Po / SPEAP – 27 rue Saint Guillaume – 75337 Paris cedex 07 – France