A small number of applicants will be accepted each year (around 20).
Applications will be shortlisted based on their application, portfolio and response to the annual enrolment theme. Successful applicants will be selected on interview.
Key selection criteria include:
* Recognized excellence in applicant’s field of work;
* Quality, originality and potential of applicant’s response;
* Motivation and professional project
* Ability to adapt and interact in international and multicultural environments
* Openness, curiosity, flexibility
* Interest in creativity and the sciences (in the broadest sense)
* Embrace teamwork and experimentation
* Excellent understanding of English
English and french will be the dominant teaching languages. A minimal knowledge of French is required. During the entire academic year, successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend French language courses.