Approximately twenty students are selected each year based, firstly on the examination of submitted dos- siers and the presentation of work related to the admissions theme and secondly on an oral interview. Pending examination of the dossiers some of the applicants will be deemed eligible. The interview held in English or French, if necessary at distance (via Skype), will allow for the final selection of candidates.
• a CV
• a motivation letter
• at least two letters of recommendation
• an indication of language proficiency: English and French (for applicants from abroad)
• documentation of candidate’s work. All supports are acceptable but must remain synthetic: 20 pages maximum for images and text, 10 minutes maximum for sound or video.
• a response to the theme. (The work submitted by the applicant may be artistic or scientific in nature. All forms will be accepted but must include digital and synthetic aids 10 pages maximum for images and text, 10 minutes maximum for sound or video):
‘Staging territories? Landscape, groundscape, underground’
Dossiers will be submitted by 30th May 2015. These must be submitted by e-mail and post.
• postal adress: Sciences Po / SPEAP – 27 rue Saint Guillaume – 75337 Paris cedex 07 – France
The main selection criteria are as follows:
• recognized excellence in the candidate’s domain
• quality, originality and potential to carry out the work proposed
• motivation and a professional project
• the capacity to adapt and evolve in an international, multicultural environment
• flexibility, openness and curiosity
• sensitivity to creation and the sciences in the broadest sense
• propensity for group work and a taste for experimentation
• knowledge of English is required
• knowledge of French is required for candidates from abroad
(The course is taught in English and French. An basic understanding of French is required at minimum. Throughout the program, students will have the opportunity to take French classes to improve their level.)